Saturday, June 6, 2015

Bibelot Launch

Disclosure: I was invited as a guest to the Bibelot launch party


Do I really need to say much about Bibelot? I’ll give you a quick intro, then you guys can just enjoy a smorgasbord of deliciousness that I got to see and try at the launch that I’m sure will get you to the stunning new dessert space in South Melbourne stat. 




Located on Coventry Street, in front of Chez Dre (who are also the masterminds behind this elegant Willy Wonka factory), Bibelot offers a divine selection of beautiful cakes and sweet gourmet gifts, making just about everything on site, from their chocolate bars, to their gelato. 







Generously sized macarons, rich but not overwhelming chocolate and passionfruit cakes, and plates of marshmallows covered in chocolate...it was a bit of a wonderland of an evening!





Speaking of gelato, they have two chocolate taps, one dark and one milk, constantly on the run, and their pistachio gelato is now one of my new favourites. I know! I died. 





Since the launch, I’ve personally been back twice to load up on cake. It’s good. Run, don't walk!

287 Coventry Street
South Melbourne

Bibelot on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. They have the best collection of desserts I have ever seen so far. I will be visiting Melbourne next month and definitely try this place.

    ReplyDelete